1. What data do we collect?
Our Companies collects the following data: i) Personal identification information (Name and email address); and ii) Website tracking data is also collected using google analytics.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Artificial Fiscal Intelligence with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: i) Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact and/or feedback forms or via email; ii) Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies; and/or iii) Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· google analytics.
3. How will we use your data?
Artificial Fiscal Intelligence collects your data so that we can:
· Email you information or services we think you might like.
4. How do we store your data?
Artificial Fiscal Intelligence securely stores your anonymous feedback data in Microsoft forms cloud account, and if downloaded kept securely in secure folders at rest encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Any contact data you send us will also be kept securely using 256-bit (AES). Our Company will keep this data indefinitely.
Artificial Fiscal Intelligence would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. We will not give or sell your data to anyone. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Artificial Fiscal Intelligence would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request Artificial Fiscal Intelligence for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Artificial Fiscal Intelligence correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Artificial Fiscal Intelligence erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Understanding how you use our website.
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Information Commissioner, which is open between 9.15 a.m. and 5.00p.m. Monday to Friday (Dublin time) at 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773. Phone: +353-1-639 5689 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org